This high-specification KMX for experienced riders chews up the road. Improved frame design raises ground clearance.
A higher seat delivers better road visibility while a low center of gravity ensures comfortable, stable cornering.
With 24 gears and an Avid brake system, the power of the Viper is completely under your control.
It's a winner for long-distance touring or commuting to work.
KMX Karts are recumbent trikes using the tadpole trike design.
They are precision engineered performance tadpole trikes & sports recumbent trikes for all ages.
They were developed by aerospace engineered and have one of the toughest recumbent trike frames in the market.
These tadpole trikes are meant for commuting on the road and going off-road.
There are not many recumbent trike makers that can do what a KMX kart can do!
+ High quality Sram X7 components and BB5 Avid brakes
+ Improved frame angles improve ground clearance and maintain a low center of gravity
+ Direct steering provides responsive handling and a light feel
+ KMX custom hubs and hand-built wheels
+ KMX padded bucket seat with side supports and inter-cooling vent system for more support and comfort on a breathable seat
+ Adjustable aluminum seat frame for the perfect custom angle and position
+ Sharks fin front boom with laser etched decal and logo
+ Deep luster professional paint/finish
+ Oversized super glide pulleys for smooth chain management
+ Width - 32" (81 cm)
+ Height - 26½" (67 cm)
+ Length - 73½" (187 cm)
+ Front Track - 30" (76 cm)
+ Wheelbase - 41" (105 cm)
+ Steering - Ackerman and Center point
+ Seat Height - 8½" (22 cm)
+ Seat Back Angle - Adjustable between 39 and 45°
+ Bottom Bracket Height - 15½" (39 cm)
+ Ground Clearance - 5½" (13.5 cm) to frame
+ Weight - 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
+ Frame Material- TIG Welded Chromoly Steel Box with Aluminum front boom
- Front - Kenda K-Rad 20in x 2.125 front
- Rear - Kenda K-Rad 24in x 2.3 rear
- Rear - 24" rear Double skinned Jetset Alloy Rims with 32 stainless steel spokes
- Front - 20" front Double skinned Jetset Alloy Rims with 32 stainless steel spokes
+ Gear Shifters - Microshif Twist Grips
+ Brakes - Bangle 160mm Discs
+ Front Cranks - KMX 28/38/48 170mm Crank
+ Front Derailleur - Microshif
+ Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore
+ Cassette Sprocket - Shimano Hyperglide 11-32T
+ Maximum Rider Weight - 300 lbs (135 kg) on road
+ X Seam Sizes
- Minimum 32" (81.2 cm)
- Maximum 48'' (121.9 cm)
Please note, that the manufacturer requires that their Trikes be shipped to a bike shop only.
At the Bike Shop a professional can complete the assembly of your KMX Trike.
We will gladly ship your KMX Trike to the bike shop of your choice.
AND we will refund you up to $75 to have the bike shop assemble it for you.
To obtain your Bike Shop Build refund, just fax us (1-201-815-2752) a copy of your dated assembly receipt with your order number written on it.
Please pre-arrange with them so that they know the bike is coming.
WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR ORDER - USE THE BIKE SHOP AS YOUR SHIP TO ADDRESS
1. Seat Upgrade
- Improve the comfort and side support of your KMX with the new bucket-style seat upgrade kit.
- All parts provided to convert the flat seat to the new more padded version with side supports.
2. KMX Headrest
- Supports your neck for those extra long rides.
- Multi position adjustable.
3. Computer Sensor Mount
- This mount lets you mount most computer sensors up to the front wheel.
4. Water Bottle with Cage
- This makes it easy to grab your bottle while pedaling!
- It doesn't interrupt your rhythm and is always readily accessible
5. Pannier Rack
- Add a pannier rack and easily store anything from work clothes to camping gear.
- Made to be tough and easy to attach.
6. Rear Wheel Brake
- Bangle 160mm Disc