The Selene is very light weight for a Step-Through E-bike.
The Selene uses a combination of cadence sensing and torque sensing for responsiveness.
The Selene feels natural to pedal.
+ Maximum speed of 20 mph*
+ Weather-proof Taiwan Hodaka 350W DC brushless motor installed in rear wheel
+ Pedal Assist AND Hand-Throttle control
36V 8.7Ah Panasonic NNP Li-ion Battery
- Advanced Battery Management System
- Complies with UN38.3 test required by Federal Aviation Administration
USA patented Pedal Assist System and Dutch patented TMM feedback automatic control system
- Ride very smoothly wherever any load disturbance happens during riding process
- Automation technology
+ 700x38c wheels
+ Total Weight 46 lbs
+ Shimano 7 gear derailleur
+ Front and rear Tektro disc brakes
+ Suspension fork and seatpost
+ Multi-functional LCD operating panel
+ Maxxis tires with nighttime reflection
+ French designed sturdy double layer fenders, and rack equipped
* Dependent on rider weight, terrain and weather
* Dependent on speed, rider weight, terrain and weather
|SIZE||S / 46cm||L / 50cm|
|RIDER'S HEIGHT||4'11" - 5'7"||5'5" - 6'1"|