The Velocity 700c Road Wheelset is a wonderful upgrade to any 700c, 130mm spaced bike.
They make a great training, racing, or touring wheelset for the road, and are also right at home on the cyclocross course.
Aerohead, Deep V or Fusion rims are laced to Velocity sealed cartridge bearing road hubs using 14 gauge DT Champion spokes and brass nipples.
These wheels can handle training, racing, commuting and touring all in the same day.
PLUS.......FREE Pre-installed VeloPlugs
These Wheels can be customized in a number of ways,including additional rim options, so if you need something different,
e-mail our Customer Service departmentand we will be pleased to price your customized wheelset.
WHY BUY YOUR VELOCITY WHEELS FROM BIKEMANIA ?
1. We do NOT sell pre-built wheels.
2. We do NOT sell machine built wheels.
3. We do NOT substitute parts from other manufacturers - Velocity Rims / Velocity Hubs.
4. All wheels are built to order by a velocity Master Wheel Builder - then shipped to BikeMania - we in turn then ship the wheels to you.
Yes - the process takes more time - but you get a set of wheels you can trust were built to Velocity's demanding standards.
Velocity is dedicated to providing you with the best wheel values in the industry.
They offer wheels that are hand built to exacting standards.
With great looks, quality components and modest pricing, you will certainly find the wheels to fit your needs.
Lacing Pattern: 32 Spokes - 3X Front | 3X Rear
700c Aerohead: 775 grams / 975 grams
700c Deep V: 890 grams / 1,095 grams
700c Fusion: 805 grams / 1,005 grams
1. DT Competition 14/15 gauge spokes save 30 grams per wheel and will outlast a standard 14 gauge spoke.
2. Alloy nipples save 20 grams per wheel.
3. VeloPlugs - Say goodbye to rim strips
Incredible blowout strength and takes well over 400psi.
Tires start to fail long before the Veloplug.
Tire mounting is easier with the Veloplug.
Rim strips take up a lot of space making tires more difficult to mount.
With the sleek and slippery Veloplug, mounting tires becomes easy.
Spoke replacement is simplified as there is no need to remove a sticky strip.
Just pop out the Veloplug over the offending spoke and pop it back in when repairs are complete.
They can be used over and over.