Crash Pads Hockey Shorts provides a custom fit for both men and women of every body type and shape.
Crash Pads Hockey Shortsare often used with the following extreme sports and activities:
- SNOW: Park, Snowmobile
- SKATE: Derby, Hockey, Skateboard,
- BIKE: BMX, Down Hill
- MOTOR SPORTS: Dirt, Super Bike, Motocross, Super Moto, Track
- FIELD SPORTS: La cross, Polo, Soccer
- OTHER SPORTS: Clown Work, Dueling, Equestrian, Martial Arts, Paintball, Rodeo, Stunt Work
- NON-SPORT ACTIVITIES: Combat, Medical, Medieval Dueling, Military, Security, Stage Performance, Stunt
+ Non-restrictive design
+ Impact resistant padding
+ 5/8 inch thermal formed, scored, flame bonded, high density foam
+ 100% breathable quick drying mesh fabric
+ Covers tailbone, lower back, front thigh, side hip, kidney, lower ribs and front hip pointer
|MEN'S WAIST||8-10 Year Old||24 – 27”||27 – 30”||30 - 33”||34 - 38”||38 - 42”|
|WOMEN||3 - 6||7 - 10||11 - 14||15 - 18||19 - 22|
Getting Them On…
Crash Pads are a highly technical product and the fit is also very technical. Each Crash Pads product is designed to cover specific bones, and if worn correctly, will pad vulnerable areas in each individual sport while remaining restriction-free. This is why you wear Crash Pads gear, and not an inferior look-a-like product.
Be sure you have them on correctly!
Wear the waistband on your actual waist – NOT the hip.
Shorts: Place the hip pointer pad on the hip pointer in the front. The rest of the short should then be in place.
Long Pants: Place the pads on from the bottom up. ie; Put your knee pads in place and then work the pants up from there… like putting on your nylons (you don’t have to admit you know how to do this). Then fit the rest of the pant as instructed above – insuring the hip pointer is in place.
- If your pads shift they are too big.
- If you wear Crash Pads low they will not work as they have been designed to.